You are working as the network engineer for an Asian based company and responsible for the deployment of IPv6. You heard some good things about this new protocol and are interested in the new autoconfiguration feature, let’s see if you can configure this.
- Configure the unique local address FC00:12:0::1/64 on router Red’s f0/0 interface.
- Configure an additional local address FC00:21:0::1/64 on router Red’s f0/0 interface.
- Configure router Red to broadcast both prefixes using ICMPv6 Neighbor Discovery Router Advertisements (ND RA) but make sure only FC00:12::/64 is used for autoconfiguration.
- Configure both prefixes so the valid and prefered lifetime is 2 hours.
- Configure router Red to advertise itself as the default router every 20 seconds with a lifetime interval of 50 seconds.
- Configure router Blue to learn it’s ipv6 address on the f0/0 interface and uses router Red as the default gateway.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about IPv6, DHCPv6, auto-configuration and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.