After waking up from cryosleep the year appears to be 2020 and there is not a single IPv4 address left on the planet. The last thing you remember are the stories about the end of IPv4 and the migration plans for IPv6…now it seems this is all reality! It’s up to you to configure EIGRP for IPv6 and make the network operational…resistance is futile 😉
- You are not allowed to use IPv4 addresses.
- You are not allowed to use any IPv6 global unicast addresses except the ones on the loopback interfaces.
- Use the MAC-address for the last 64 bits of the IPv6 addresses required for the FastEthernet links.
- Configure EIGRP AS 6 and achieve full connectivity between the networks on the loopback interfaces.
- Configure the FastEthernet 0/0 interface of router Romulan so EIGRP can use up to 75% of available bandwidth.
- Configure EIGRP authentication between router Borg and Klingon. Use password GNS3VAULT.
- Change the EIGRP hello interval to 9 seconds between router Vulcan and Borg.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single book for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about IPv6, routing protocols and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.