You are working at a frame relay provider as the senior network engineer. One of your customers has two PVCs and they are running a lot of TCP and RTP sessions through your frame relay network. The PVCs only have a CIR of 64kbps and you have plenty of CPU power on router Compact and Decrease. Let’s see what you can sqeeze out of those packets…
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure two point-to-point subinterfaces for frame relay on router Compact and Decrease.
- Use network 192.168.23.0 /24 for DLCI 102 – 201.
- Use network 192.168.32.0 /24 for DLCI 112 – 221.
- Ensure traffic to router Jack uses network 192.168.23.0 /24 for the next-hop.
- Ensure traffic to router Emma uses network 192.168.32.0 /24 for the next-hop.
- Enable RTP compression for the PVC with DLCI 102 – 201.
- Enable TCP compression for the PVC with DLCI 112 – 221.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.