You are working for a large international mining company and responsible for the migration strategy towards IPv6. The ISP has run out of IPv4 addresses and can only supply you with fresh new IPv6 addresses. In order to connect the new “Gold” and “Silver” sites you will need to perform NAT-PT…start digging!
- All IPv4 and IPv6 addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- All routers have a default route towards router NATPT.
- Configure NAT-PT and make sure router Platinum is reachable as 2001::C0A8:7B01.
- Configure NAT-PT and make sure router Bronze is reachable as 2001::C0A8:7B02.
- Configure NAT-PT and make sure router Gold is reachable as 192.168.123.4.
- Configure NAT-PT and make sure router Silver is reachable as 192.168.123.5.
- Your configuration is correct when you have full connectivity.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about IPv6, NAT-PT and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.