You are working as the network engineer for an Asian based company and responsible for the deployment of IPv6. You heard some good things about this new protocol and are interested in the new autoconfiguration feature, let’s see if you can configure this.
- All IPv4 addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- OSPFv2 has been configured to ensure full connectivity for IPv4.
- Configure a tunnel0 interface on router ISATAPRouter and set mode to ISATAP.
- Configure IPv6 address 2001::1/64 on the tunnel0 interface and use EUI-64 for the last 64 bits.
- Make sure router advertisements are sent through the tunnel0 interface.
- Make sure source updates are sent from the Loopback0 interface on router ISATAPRouter.
- Configure a tunnel0 interface on router ISATAPClient and set the correct tunnel mode.
- Source updates should be sent from the Fastethernet0/0 interface, Destination should be Loopback0 of router ISATAPRouter.
- Ensure the IPv6 address on router ISATAPClient will be automatically configured.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about IPv6, ISATAP, tunneling and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.