You are the owner of a small ISP company located in The Netherlands. Most of the equipment you have running is fairly old and you have multiple different serial links in use. Bandwidth is an issue and since you don’t have the budget to replace any links you are looking for a cheaper solution…think you can compress things?
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure Frame Relay encapsulation between router Chop and Slice.
- Configure a loopback0 interface with IP address 220.127.116.11 /24 on router Frank.
- Configure OSPF on all routers, ensure you have full connectivity.
- Configure DE marking on router Chop. All IP packets from network 18.104.22.168 /24 should be marked as Discard Eligible when they are sent to router Slice.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.