You work for a Dutch service provider offering connections to customers with QoS-guarantee. One of your customers wants you to create a tunnel interface but they are also using a number of applications that require low latency…let’s see if you can build some high quality tunnels.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure a GRE tunnel between router Tallet and Marvin.
- Configure the network so traffic from the loopback0 interfaces on router Kenton and Finn are sent through the GRE tunnel interface.
- Configure a service-policy on router Tallet’s F1/0 interface that gives 64kb priority to ICMP traffic.
- Configure a service-policy on router Marvin’s F0/0 interface that gives 64kb priority to ICMP traffic.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.