The Company you are currently working for has recently bought a smaller organization and now needs to connect the 2 networks together. Company policy specifies that only OSPF can be used as a routing protocol and it’s physically impossible to connect the Louie router to the Huey router. Up to you to find a good solution…!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF on all routers, configure the areas as specified in the topology picture.
- Area 2 has no direct connection to Area 0, solve this by using OSPF commands.
- Ensure you have full reachability.
- Create some extra loopbacks on router Louie and advertise them in area 2:
Loopback0: 172.16.0.1 /24
Loopback1: 172.16.1.1 /24
Loopback2: 172.16.2.1 /24
Loopback3: 172.16.3.1 /24
- Make sure router Huey only sees 172.16.0.0/22 in it’s routing table, you are only allowed to make changes to router Dewey.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about OSPF virtual links, summarization and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.