Ever since you encountered a router your quest has been to become a succesful network engineer. Your career is prosperous and there isn’t a bit that you haven’t slain before. This time however you are running into trouble with one of your OSPF routers. It seems one of your routers is installing a null0 route whenever you do summarization and this is something you don’t want to happen…
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF and use the correct areas.
- Configure a loopback0 interface on router Spielburg with network address 18.104.22.168 /24.
- Configure router Shapeir to summarize network 22.214.171.124 /24 to 126.96.36.199 /8.
- Configure router Shapeir so it doesn’t add a null0 entry in its routing table.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.