This lab is a follow-up of the OSPF Stub lab. I’d recommend you configure that lab before this one.
The company specialized in selling Fantasy E-books is becoming more popular everyday and after your trainee period they decided to offer you a job. They still don’t have any money to upgrade their network equipment and they are still experiencing problems with big routing tables… time to tune OSPF some more!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF on both routers, use the Area’s as specified in the topology picture.
- Router Algrim: Loopback0 should be in Area0
- Achieve full connectivity.
- Router Algrim: create additional loopbacks:
L1: 172.16.0.1 /24
L2: 172.16.1.1 /24
L3: 172.16.2.1 /24
L3: 172.16.3.1 /24
- Advertise these networks into OSPF Area 0.
- Take a look at the routing table of Router Barik, you should see all 4 networks. Make sure you can ping them.
- Change the area type of Area 1 so you don’t see the 4 networks anymore but only 1 default route.
- Make sure you can still ping the 4 networks.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about OSPF special area types like stub, totally stub and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.