You are the owner of a Swiss watch factory. Time is everything to you and the same applies to your network. You want to make sure that your complete network is synchronized and up-to-date. Now get going since time is money!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- EIGRP has been configured for full connectivity.
- Configure router Planck and Atomic to be NTP Masters, use stratum 10.
- Make sure router Planck and Atomic synchronize with each other.
- Router Julian has to check router Planck and Atomic for NTP updates, it has to prefer router Atomic.
- Configure router Julian so it broadcasts NTP packets on its FastEthernet 1/0 interface.
- Configure router Century so it configures itself using the NTP broadcast packets from router Julian.
- Configure router Planck to send NTP packets to multicast address 220.127.116.11.
- Configure router Millenium to configure itself using the NTP multicast packets.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.