You run a local petshop located in The Netherlands and the network in use has been configured for you. Your colleagues like routers but they are not used to working with the command-line. You decide to help them by using exec aliases for some of the commands they require most.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- OSPF has been configured for connectivity.
- Typing “shr” should show the routing table.
- Typing “sho” should show the OSPF database.
- Typing “i l0” in global configuration mode should switch to the configuration of the loopback0 interface.
- Typing “newsa VAULT” in global configuration mode should create a new standard access-list called VAULT.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.