You are the senior network engineer for a company specialized in 80’s pop-music. The network is experiencing congestion and you want to use one of the WAN links to share the bandwidth so the load on the main Fast Ethernet link will decrease….let’s boogy!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure EIGRP on all routers, disable auto-summary. Achieve full connectivity.
- Change the EIGRP metrics so only delay is being used for the calculations.
- Change the delay on every interface (including the loopback) to 300usec
- If you send a ping from router Jermaine to the loopback of router Michael it should use the link to router Jackie. (succesor route)
- Change the delays on the routers so the link between Jermaine and Tito becomes a feasible succesor route to reach the loopback.
- Change the delays so traffic will be sent in a 1:5 ratio. Use the “show ip route 18.104.22.168” command to check this.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, metrics, variance and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.