At your job, you’ve recently installed a new serial link to a neighboring site to perform equal-cost load balancing with EIGRP. However, your boss refuses to issue you another IP network for this link, and he forbids you to variably subnet the existing network. Can you make it work?
- Nothing has been preconfigured for you!
- Make the proper physical connections as outlined in the diagram.
- Configure 126.96.36.199/32 as a loopback on R1.
- Configure 188.8.131.52/32 as a loopback on R2.
- Using only the 192.168.12.0/24, assign an IP address to all (4) serial interfaces in use, establish an EIGRP neighborship on each link, and ensure traffic is load balanced between router loopback addresses. These tasks can be performed in any order.