You are working as a trainee for an old service provider. Currently the network has a frame relay network which is still very popular among the customers. The service provider wants to replace the static routes from the past and use Cisco EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol). Up to you to implement this without changing any of the frame-relay configurations.
- The frame-relay switch has been preconfigured for you, there is only a single PVC:Router Zebra to Hippo:
Zebra: DLCI 102
Hippo: DLCI 201
- Do not change any of the frame-relay configurations.
- IP Addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Router Zebra:
S0/0: 192.168.12.1 /24
L0: 188.8.131.52 /24
S0/0: 192.168.12.2 /24
L0: 184.108.40.206 /24
- Configure EIGRP and advertise the serial and loopback interfaces.
- Ensure you establish a neighbor adjancency and are able to ping each others loopback interface.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, frame-relay and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.