You are enjoying life as a lifeguard and parttime network administrator. Just like real life your routers cry out for help by sending queries whenever they have lost a certain network. You decide to implement EIGRP Stub routing and only allow some of the networks to be advertised. Now you have another problem…people are complaining about reachability..up to you to be there and fix it!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Router Yasmine has a loopback interface:
Loopback0: 18.104.22.168 /24
- Router Carmen has 2 loopback interfaces:
Loopback0: 22.214.171.124 /24
Loopback1: 126.96.36.199 /24
- Configure router Yasmine so only the directly connected networks are advertised towards the neighbors.
- Router David and Pamela should have 188.8.131.52 /24 in their routing table, learned from EIGRP.
- 184.108.40.206 /24 is not allowed to be in the routing table of router David and Pamela.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, stubs, leak-maps, filtering and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
You need to register to download the GNS3 Topology File. (Registration is Free!)
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.