A major soccer team in the UK is running EIGRP on their internal network. One of your colleague network engineers noticed that there are quite some EIGRP routers sending query packets and sometimes routers get stuck-in-active. Since you are an expert on EIGRP you’ll have to configure the network using the EIGRP stub feature to make sure things work smoother…good luck!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured as specified in the topology picture.
- Each router has a loopback0 interface.
- Use EIGRP AS 1 to configure on your routers.
- Configure router Thomas so it receives EIGRP routes but doesn’t advertise anything.
- Configure router Harry so it only receives EIGRP routes and only advertises directly connected networks in EIGRP.
- Configure router Alfie so it only receives EIGRP routes and only advertises summary route 126.96.36.199 /16 in EIGRP.
- Configure router Jack so it only receives EIGRP routes and only advertises static routes.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, queries, replies, stubs and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.