Jack and Joe both have important information to share with each other but they don’t have a direct connection between them. Tori agreed to help out and so they setup a Frame-Relay network to share information. EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol) is used as the routing protocol to dynamically learn new networks. Configuring EIGRP should be straight forward but Joe and Jack are complaining that they are unable to reach other’s networks…time for you to fix it!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Every router has a loopback0 interface:
Tori: 184.108.40.206 /24
Joe: 220.127.116.11 /24
Jack: 18.104.22.168 /24
- You are not allowed to make any changes to the frame-relay configurations.
- Configure EIGRP AS 123 on all routers, advertise all networks.
- Ensure router Joe and Jack can see each other’s loopback interfaces. Test this by sending a ping that is sourced from the loopback0 interfaces and destined for the other loopback0 interface.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, distance vector routing protocols, split horizon and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.