Ben and Jerry are running their business from the north pole and have an icy request for you. They would like you to setup EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol) and make sure that all network updates are secure by enabling authentication…don’t get cold fingers on this one, time to warm up the routers!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Both routers has a loopback0 interface:
Ben: 220.127.116.11 /24
Jerry: 18.104.22.168 /24
- Configure the correct date and time for both routers. Just configure today’s date/time.
- Configure EIGRP AS 12 on both routers, advertise all networks.
- Ensure you have an adjancency and routing information is exchanged.
- Enable MD5 authentication for EIGRP AS 12 with the following parameters:
Key Chain: GNS3VAULT
Key-ID 1: password chunky
Key-ID 2: password monkey
- Key1 should be valid from today until 15 minutes later from the moment you configure it.
- Key2 should be valid from today and will never expire.
- Ensure routing information is still exchanged between both routers.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, authentication, key-chains and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.