Working as a freelance network engineer you have some strange customers. One of them is a scatterbrain inventor who claims to work on a ‘world-changing’ machine. He has problems with his network and is currently unable to upload some schematics. The routing protocol of choice is EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol) and since you are an expert you should be able to fix his problems….back to the labs!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- EIGRP AS123 has been preconfigured for you and is advertising all networks.
- You are not allowed to disable EIGRP auto-summarization.
- When you try to reach the networks on the loopback interfaces from router Delorean you have reachability problems, solve this problem.
- When you send a ping from router McFly’s loopback0 interface to router Brown’s loopback0 interface you have reachability problems, solve this problem.
- Ensure there is full reachability for all networks.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, summarization and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.