Textilalicious is a large international company specialized in selling Wool, Silk, Cotton and Flax. Each region is specialized in selling a different type of textile. To support the growth of the company network your boss has decided to use BGP to connect the different regions together. You just finished studying BGP for your CCNP ROUTE exam so your boss agrees to let you configure this network.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure EBGP between AS 1 and AS 2.
- Configure EBGP between AS 2 and AS 3. You are not allowed to use the IP addresses on the physical interfaces to configure the BGP neighbor adjacency.
- Configure EBGP between AS 3 and AS 4.
- Advertise the loopback interfaces in BGP and ensure you have full reachability for this network.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, the difference between IBGP and EBGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.