You are a film producer and parttime network engineer. You use BGP to connect two sites to each other but you feel things are a little slow. Let’s see if you can tune up some of those BGP timers.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between AS 1 and AS 2.
- The BGP scanner should run every 30 seconds on both routers.
- Ensure both routers don’t wait till the next BGP advertisement-interval but send updates immediately.
- When there is no activity after 15 seconds the BGP peering should be dropped.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.