You are a network engineer responsible for the network for a local fighting tournament. Two of the fighters exchange tactics using BGP to advertise the networks. They don’t want to exchange everything they know so they are a number of inbound route filters. You want to make sure the new filters are applied without resetting the BGP peering…get over here!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between AS1 and AS2.
- Advertise network 22.214.171.124 /24 on router Scorpion in BGP.
- Configure a prefix-list on router SubZero that filters network 126.96.36.199 /24 and apply it to neighbor router Scorpion.
- Ensure the changes are visible without resetting the BGP peering.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.