The imperial museum corporation has many museums around the world. All networks are connected and BGP is used as the routing protocol. One of the autonomous systems is a transit AS and has two autonomous systems behind it with private AS numbers. You want to ensure that nobody sees those private AS numbers without having trouble with reachability.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between AS 1 and AS 2.
- Configure EBGP between AS 2 and AS 65503.
- Configure EBGP between AS 2 and AS 65504.
- Advertise the loopback0 interfaces on router Kaiser and Caesar.
- Ensure AS 1 doesn’t see the private AS numbers but has connectivity to network 188.8.131.52 /24 and 184.108.40.206 /24.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.