You are responsible for the Internet connection of a company called “Wooden Shoe Corp”. Their main site is located in Amsterdam and is currently connected with a single connection to an ISP. Because the Internet connection is critical to the company, you decided to become multi-homed by connecting to another provider. To connect to both providers and be ready for the future you decide to implement BGP.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure BGP on all routers, use the Autonomous System (AS) numbers as specified in the topology picture.
- The ISP routers have the following loopbacks:
ISP1 Loopback0: 126.96.36.199 /24
ISP2 Loopback0: 188.8.131.52 /28
- Advertise these loopbacks in BGP and ensure you have reachability from the Amsterdam router.
- Achieve full connectivity, only use BGP to achieve this.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, routing, external BGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.