You are a gunslinger living in Arizona and also a network engineer for the town network. To make sure your town has connectivity with other towns you have configured the town router with BGP. Another town is using AS 1 and they are advertising a network to you. Unfortunately they have misconfigured their network so you are sending traffic to the wrong router. Your own router is an old model from 1873 and doesn’t allow many changes…let’s see if you can configure AS 1 to solve your problem.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure EBGP between router Lonergan and Colorado.
- Configure EBGP between router Claiborne and Colorado.
- Advertise the 126.96.36.199 /24 network on router Lonergan and Claiborne.
- Make sure router Colorado sends traffic to 188.8.131.52 /24 to router Claiborne, you are only allowed to use the origin attribute.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP attributes and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.