A local steelmill has asked you to help them with their BGP network. The steelmill has two sites and routing information is used by using BGP. Everything is working fine except the backup link is being used for all traffic at this moment. Can you influence BGP so the traffic path is changed? Are you as tough as steel?
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure EBGP between router Copper and Zinc.
- Configure EBGP between router Steel and Zinc.
- Configure IBGP in AS 1.
- Advertise the 22.214.171.124 /24 network on router Zinc.
- Make sure router Aluminium sends traffic to 126.96.36.199 /24 to router Steel, you are only allowed to use the AS Path attribute.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about External BGP, Internal BGP, attributes, AS Path and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.