Sugar Cane company is a international company that is growing at a rapid rate. To connect all the different sites BGP is used, the security officer however doesn’t want all the sites to have full connectivity and wants you to create some filters based on AS paths.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between all routers.
- You are only allowed to use AS Path Access-Lists to complete the following tasks.
- Advertise the loopback0 and loopback1 interface on all routers in BGP.
- Ensure AS1 does not become a transit AS.
- Configure router Bakers so it doesn’t advertise any prefixes from AS 2 towards AS 4.
- Configure AS4 so it doesn’t accept any prefixes originated by AS 1.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, external BGP, Transit AS and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.