An international toy store company needs your help. They use BGP to exchange routing information between their sites but everytime one of their IBGP routers fails they have connectivity issues. Let’s see if you can help them out!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure IBGP within AS 1, source BGP updates from the loopback0 interfaces.
- Configure EBGP between router Woody and Buzz.
- Configure EBGP between router Andy and Buzz.
- Advertise the loopback1 interfaces in BGP on router Woody and Andy.
- Ensure router Woody and Andy can still reach each others loopback interfaces when router Rex fails.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, External vs Internal BGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.