Ever since you encountered a router your quest has been to become a succesful network engineer. Your career is prosperous and there isn't a bit that you haven't slain before. This time however you are running into trouble with one of your OSPF routers. It seems one of your routers is installing a null0 route whenever you do summarization and this is something you don't want to happen...
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF and use the correct areas.
- Configure a loopback0 interface on router Spielburg with network address 22.214.171.124 /24.
- Configure router Shapeir to summarize network 126.96.36.199 /24 to 188.8.131.52 /8.
- Configure router Shapeir so it doesn't add a null0 entry in its routing table.