- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Do not use show run! (this will spoil the fun 🙂 use the appropiate ‘show’ and ‘debug’ commands. This will teach you the skills needed to become a true master.
- Router NewYork, NewJersey and LA are configured for HSRP so router Host has a virtual gateway IP address.
- Fix HSRP so router NewYork, NewJersey and LA are in the same HSRP Group and form a single virtual gateway.
- Each HSRP router should be able to become the active router and forward IP packets from the host to the ISP.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the troubleshooting issues for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of troubleshooting too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of troubleshooting.
You will learn all the secrets about HSRP, VRRP, GLBP troubleshooting and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP TSHOOT
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.