You are the security office for the national security team in the Netherlands. Recently you did everything in order to protect the data plane of your routers. The only you haven’t done yet is securing the control plane for your routers…
- All IP addresses have been preconfigure for you.
- EIGRP has been configured for connectivity.
- Use control place policing to solve everything.
- Configure router Harbor so ARP traffic to the control plane is limited to 75 packets per second.
- Configure router Harbo so telnet traffic from router Terminal is dropped.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.