You are the owner of a Dutch webshop selling Dutch export products. Recently there have been problems on the network, some users had access to certain parts of the network without authorization. You want to use a RIP solution to filter some of the networks. See if you can dutchify this network…
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- All routers have a loopback interface as following:
- Configure RIP version 2 on all routers, achieve full connectivity for all networks (including the loopbacks).
- You notice router WoodenShoe is sending RIP updates to the loopback interface, you have to stop this.
- Create a prefix-list so router Cheese doesn’t advertise it’s loopback0 interface to router Windmill.
- Create an access-list so router Tulip doesn’t accept network 18.104.22.168 /24.
- Create an offset-list so router Windmill doesn’t accept network 22.214.171.124 /24.
- Change the AD (Administrative Distance) so router WoodenShoe doesn’t place network 126.96.36.199 /24 in its routing table.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single book for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about RIP, filtering networks and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.