You are working for a company located in the Netherlands. Your manager is the nostalgic kind of guy and wants you to configure the RIP Routing protocol on all of their routers. You try to convince him to run OSPF or EIGRP because of faster convergence, but to no avail….time to get the job done.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- All routers have a loopback interface as following:
- Configure RIP version 1 on all routers, achieve full connectivity for all networks (including the loopbacks)
- Utrecht: configure RIP version2
- Utrecht: make sure you accept version 1 and 2 routing updates.
- All Routers: make sure you are only running version2
- Change the configuration on all routers so the subnetmask is sent along with the routing updates.
- Amsterdam: make sure no routing updates are sent to the loopback interface.
- All routers: Change the RIP timers so routing updates happen every 10 seconds.
- Utrecht: Advertise a default route into RIP.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about switching, routing, subnetting and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.