Your local neighborhood pet shop has asked you to help them solve some network problems. The pet shop is running OSPF and recently bought another shop that is running EIGRP. To achieve connectivity they use redistribution but now some users are complaining about the slow network speed. Up to you to fix some problems!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF on router Ace and Aggie and only advertise network 192.168.12.0 /24.
- Configure EIGRP AS 1 on router Ace, Aggie and Abu. Only advertise network 192.168.13.0 /24 and 192.168.23.0 /24.
- Redistribute the loopback0 interface in EIGRP AS 1 on router Abu.
- Redistribute EIGRP information into OSPF on router Ace.
- Do a traceroute from router Aggi or Ace to network 22.214.171.124 /24. You notice that you are not using the most optimal path…fix this problem so router Aggie uses the most optimal path.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about redistribution between OSPF and EIGRP, sub-optimal routing and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.