You work as the network engineer for a company with an ambitious plan to build a tunnel between Japan and Australia. To support this project you have to configure the network with some new routers. You configure your network but you receive some “%TUN-5-RECURDOWN: Tunnel0 temporarily disabled due to recursive routing” errors. Time to dig to the core of this problem…
- All IPv4 addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure RIP version 2 on all routers. Use “network 0.0.0.0” to advertise everything on all routers.
- Configure a tunnel0 interface between the FastEthernet interfaces of router Japan and Australia.
- Configure network 192.168.13.0 /24 on the tunnel0 interface.
- Solve your recursive routing failure in any possible way.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about tunneling, routing, recursive route failures and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.