An international toy store company needs your help. They use BGP to exchange routing information between their sites but everytime one of their IBGP routers fails they have connectivity issues. Let’s see if you can help them out!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between AS 1 and AS 2.
- Configure EBGP between AS 2 and AS 3.
- Configure router Pegasus to advertise network 126.96.36.199 /24 in BGP.
- Configure router Phoenix to advertise network 188.8.131.52 /24 in BGP.
- Configure router Pegasus so it does no longer advertise network 184.108.40.206 /24 when network 220.127.116.11 /24 is no longer reachable.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.