You work for a large Dutch webdevelopment company as the senior network engineer. Some of the sites are connected to each other through BGP. One of the network engineers in Hoofddorp has created a summary which aggregates some of the networks from AS 3 and advertises them to AS 1. Unfortunately there is a side-effect because AS 3 installs this summary as well.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between Tilburg and Hoofddorp.
- Configure EBGP between Hoofddorp and Haarlem.
- Configure EBGP between Tilburg and Haarlem.
- Advertise the networks on the loopback interfaces on router Haarlem.
- Create a summary on router Hoofddorp that aggregates to network 172.16.0.0 / 16.
- Ensure AS 3 does not install this summary in its BGP table. You are not allowed to use any filters or prefix/access-lists.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, External vs Internal BGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.