After getting rid of the ring that ruled them all things have changed in Middle Earth. The hobbits have become network engineers and are interconnecting every creature in their fantasy world. OSPF is the routing protocol of choice but the hobbits have some problems since all traffic is sent down the same path. Do you think you can help them out by teaching them Policy Based Routing?
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- OSPF has been preconfigured for you for full connectivity.
- Do not make any changes to OSPF.
- Make changes on router Bilbo so traffic from 220.127.116.11 towards router Meriadoc is sent down the serial link.
- Make changes on router Bilbo so traffic from 192.168.12.1 towards 18.104.22.168 is sent down the serial link.
- Make changes on router Bilbo so packets that are greater than 200 bytes are sent down the serial link.
- Make changes on router Bilbo so traffic from 192.168.12.2 towards 22.214.171.124 is sent down the serial link.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about routing, policy based routing (PBR), route-maps and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.