For this lab you need REAL hardware. You can't use switches in GNS3!
You need at least a Cisco Catalyst 3550 switch for this lab.
One of your customers is being plagued by attacks on their switched infrastructure. You as a specialized switch specialist are looking for a method to counter DHCP spoofing attacks. Let's see what you can do for them...
- Configure the IP addresses on router Attacker and DHCP as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure DHCP server on router DHCP so it can serve the client an IP address.
- Configure DHCP snooping globally on SW1.
- Configure SW1 to use the correct trusted and untrusted interfaces.
- Configure SW1 so the client is limited to 10 DHCP packets per second.
- Configure router Attacker as a DHCP server to verify your DHCP snooping configuration.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the switch protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of switching too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of switching.
You will learn all the secrets about DHCP, DHCP snooping and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP SWITCH
Basic IOS for the switches should be sufficient. No special features needed.