You work for a large Dutch webdevelopment company as the senior network engineer. Some of the sites are connected to each other through BGP. One of the network engineers in Hoofddorp has created a summary which aggregates some of the networks from AS 3 and advertises them to AS 1. Unfortunately there is a side-effect because AS 3 installs this summary as well.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between Tilburg and Hoofddorp.
- Configure EBGP between Hoofddorp and Haarlem.
- Configure EBGP between Tilburg and Haarlem.
- Advertise the networks on the loopback interfaces on router Haarlem.
- Create a summary on router Hoofddorp that aggregates to network 172.16.0.0 / 16.
- Ensure AS 3 does not install this summary in its BGP table. You are not allowed to use any filters or prefix/access-lists.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, External vs Internal BGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!