Ever since Diablo was defeated Deckard Cain decided to become a network engineer. Two decades have passed and the village of Tristram has upgraded their network for inter-AS connectivity. Recently some security issues have been reported and Deckard asked you to help him to filter some of the prefixes through BGP. Unfortunately the router does not support prefix-lists so you'll have to use access-lists to accomplish this.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between router Tristram and Sanctuary.
- Advertise the loopback interfaces on both routers in BGP.
- Configure a summary that advertises 10.0.0.0/8 towards router Sanctuary.
- Configure an extended access-list on router Sanctuary that will block the 10.0.0.0/8 prefix but allows all other prefixes.
- Configure an extended access-list on router Tristram that blocks network 10.2.2.0/24.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, access-lists, filtering and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE