Your are a construction worker for a company called “Apron Construction”. You are looking for a method so your colleagues can easily send you information about construction parts they need. You grab a couple of older routers running RIP but they are running out of memory. You’ll have to create some summaries to decrease the size of your routing tables and thus save some memory. Think you can DIY?
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure RIP version 2 on all routers and make sure you have full connectivity.
- Create a summary on router Ballast so all networks on the loopback interfaces are advertised as one optimal route.
- Create four summaries for the loopback interfaces on router Beam without having overlapping networks.
- Create one summary on router Brick so all networks on the loopback interfaces are advertises as one optimal route.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single book for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about RIP, OSPF, EIGRP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.