Ada and Silver are using the network for a range of applications like FTP, HTTP, TELNET and more. Recently there have been some complaints about slow network performance and it’s up to you to make sure each application gets a fair share of the bandwidth.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- EIGRP has been configured for full connectivity.
- Configure the S0/1 interface of router Rae with a bandwidth of 64kbps.
- Configure WFQ on the S0/1 interface of router Rae. The output hold-queue size should be 128, length of 16 for congestive discard threshold, a maximum of 128 conversations and 4 queues for RSVP.
- Configure the hardware queue on router Rae so WFQ will be activated as soon as possible.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.