You work for a large provider in India as a senior network engineer specialized in Quality of Service. All the customers of the service provider have an Ethernet connection which is capable of delivering speeds up to 10Mbps. The ISP has diffferent subscriptions and you need to enforce that customers only get what they are paying for…when traffic exceeds a certain rate you need to police it!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure router Line to police all TELNET traffic heading for router Jack with the following configuration:
- When traffic is less then 64Kbps the DSCP value should be set to AF21.
- When traffic exceeds 64Kbps the DSCP value should be set to 0.
- Traffic that is violating should be dropped.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.