As the senior network engineer you are always looking for methods to improve your network. To ensure all traffic in your network has a fair share of bandwidth you decide to implement class based weighted fair queueing
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- The serial link between router Prio and Line has a bandwidth of 128Kbps.
- Configure an outbound policy on router Prio with the following configuration:
- HTTP traffic should get a bandwidth of 16Kbps and the queue should have a maximum of 12 packets.
- RTP traffic should get a bandwidth of 96Kbps and the queue should have a maximum of 32 packets.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.