You are a freelance network engineer specialized in routing and switching. One of your customers (a local butcher) has some trouble setting up their OSPF network. Some of the networks are not reachable and it’s up to you to provide them with a solu
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
- Each router has a loopback0 interface.
- Configure OSPF on all routers.
- Ensure you restore connectivity for the discontigious backbone area 0.
- Ensure area 2 has connectivity to the backbone area.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about OSPF virtual links, discontigious backbones and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.