You are the senior network engineer for a company that runs the show “Two and a half Router”. To increase OSPF performance your colleague has implemented a NSSA area and some prefix filters. Strangely enough you now have problems with reachability. Let’s see what you can do about it.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF and use the correct areas. Ensure Area 1 is a NSSA.
- Configure RIP between router Charlie and Evelyn.
- Create a loopback0 interface on router Evelyn with IP address 22.214.171.124 /24 and advertise it in RIP.
- Redistribute between RIP and OSPF.
- Configure a prefix-list on router Jake which filters network 192.168.13.0 /24.
- Ensure you can still reach network 126.96.36.199 /24 from all routers without removing the prefix-list. You are only allowed to use OSPF commands.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.