The local zoo needs your help with their OSPF network. Since a recent animal breakout the security department decides all routing protocols need authentication. You decide to implement OSPF authentication in any way you can.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF on all routers. Achieve full connectivity. Ensure area 2 is directly connected by using a virtual link.
- Configure MD5 authentication for Area 0. Do not use any interface commands to activate it.
- Configure plaintext authentication in Area 1. Use interface commands to achieve this.
- Configure MD5 authentication for the virtual link.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about OSPF, authentication, virtual links and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.