Ever since you were a child you wanted to be a trappist monk, the silence of the monastery and the science of trappist beer have been a part of your life as far as you can remember. Recently the monastery decided to cooperate with other monks to share information about the brewing process of trappist beer. One of the monks configured the routers and has setup redistribution between EIGRP and OSPF so there is full connectivity between the networks. However, your monastery holds some precious recipies that are not to be shared with everyone, you need to make sure access to these networks is filtered in the routing or redistribution process….Cheers!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- OSPF and EIGRP have been preconfigred for you on the corresponding routers.
- Redistribution has been preconfigured for you on router Chimay.
- Router Orval and Achel both have 2 loopback interfaces:
Orval: L0: 184.108.40.206 and L1: 220.127.116.11
Achel: L0: 18.104.22.168 and L1: 22.214.171.124
- You are not allowed to make any changes to the network commands under the OSPF or EIGRP process.
- Ensure router Chimay does not advertise the 126.96.36.199 /24 network towards router Orval, use an access-list to accomplish this.
- Ensure router Orval does not advertise the 188.8.131.52 /24 network towards router Chimay, use a prefix-list to accomplish this.
- Ensure router Chimay does not redistribute the 184.108.40.206 network into OSPF, use a route-map to accomplish this.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about OSPF, EIGRP, distribute lists, filtering and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.